Fix Norton Antivirus Error
A collection of Norton antivirus features comes with viruses, malware infections and spyware attacks and online risk prospects to protect computer systems and mobile devices. Norton offers a 360-degree protection against online threats and unsafe web browsing to their users. Norton mainly detects and removes viruses and block malicious web pages by which viruses are entering the system. There may be several reasons for the unsuccessful installation of Norton antivirus on the system. Norton Antivirus Error 8504,104 is one of the common errors.
It may be due to any malware infection or some other security application already created on your system due to the installation process of a mess and new Norton security product is also causing conflict. This is also one of the reasons that the malware or antivirus software may stop the Norton service from starting.
To successfully install Norton Antivirus on your system then you need to follow the given procedure or steps. These steps are very easy and simple to understand. But if you have any problems during installation, you can also contact Norton customer support.
Procedure to Fix Norton Antivirus Error Code 8504,104
The steps mentioned below will help in fixing error code 8504, 104. These steps are taken very little time and fewer efforts but when you are referring to follow these steps in the sequence. The steps are given in the details below-
- First of all, save the file on a “local disk” after downloading “Norton Power Eraser” (NPE)
- “Run” “Norton Power Eraser” and accept the full process “License Agreement” and allow it to be completed
- Now, to start deep computer scan for “Norton Power Eraser (NPE)” virus and malware infection, click on “scan for risk“
- After the above process, your computer can be restarted and will perform a comprehensive system scan on the NPE startup.
- To complete the system scan, you must follow the instructions on the screen.
- The computer will reboot automatically after the scan is completed.
- To uninstall Norton, give the command line and move it to “Control Panel” or “Control Room Program Magician” and run “: cpl” on the command.
- Then, restart your Windows operating system.
- Before completely uninstalling Norton Antivirus you need to remove any Windows registry entries and files,
- Then, “Download” “Norton Removal Tool” on your system
- Now, follow the instructions on “Run” “Norton Removal Tool” and on the screen.
- After the Norton antivirus completely removed, restart your computer.
How to solve Norton Antivirus Error Code 8504,104?
In the first step, you need to run Norton to run and restore the device
- In the beginning, you have to download Norton Extract and Reinstall Tool. After that, you must save the file to the Windows
- If you want to open the download window in your browser then just press the Ctrl + J key.
- Now you have to double click on the NRnR icon.
- You have to carefully read the license agreement and then click on agree.
- Now you have to click on the advanced option.
- Now you have to click on Remove only.
- Then just click on Remove
- Now just click on Restart
- After restarting the computer
- You required to follow the instructions on the screen to restore Norton antivirus.
Hopefully, the Norton Antivirus error 8504,104 successfully resolved by following the above-given procedure. But if you are facing any trouble or any technical error, then you have an option to direct contact for Norton customer support. Norton Experts Technicians are highly skilled and qualified. The technician is available 24 * 7 to help you with your problem with Norton. For quick help, Dial Toll Free Numbers for Norton Customer Support.