We all know that iTunes is the mobile device management program which is developed by Apple.inc. iTunes is a media player, the online broadcaster which is used download, play and organizes media files. So we all know it is a very useful application so the question is arises that if anyone has a windows computer or Mac computer so how to download iTunes in the windows and how to download iTunes windows 7. The process of download iTunes for windows 8, windows 7 and windows 10 and Mac all are similar. We all know iTunes is a great application everybody wanted it.
How to download iTunes Windows 7
We all know iTunes is a great application everybody wanted it is on their computers. It gave you so many great benefits like management of media on your computer and gave the power of downloading and plays iTunes. So here we are giving the process to download iTunes on windows. But before downloading this you have to know one thing that whenever you install iTunes you have to install quick time application whether you want it or not. So now we discuss the process of downloading iTunes
- So go to download iTunes on your pc
- Now on the screen, there is an option showing download now. Click on this and then a small screen opens and here is an option showing save file click on this option.
- Now click on the iTunes from the downloads folder.
- After clicking iTunes on the download folder a screen has been opened in this there is an option showing “run” click “run”.
- After this, you see install option so click on the “install” option after choosing the preferences of iTunes.
- Now it asked something click “yes” on all of them and finish this installation process. Now after all of this, you can use the iTunes on your windows computer.
Problem face on installing iTunes in windows
Many persons face many problems on installing iTunes on their windows or MAC. Do you also face error 12.6 /12.5 / 12.3 while installing iTunes? This is the most common error people face while updating apple software. Mostly persons face this problem in installing or updating iTunes.
So how to fix this issue for fixing this issue follow some steps given below:
- First, open uninstall a program from the windows control panel
- Uninstall a program which you want to remove and then select repair in the apple software update.
- Uninstall all apple software and then now you can install iTunes without any problem.
Do you ever face the error 7 while installing iTunes?
If yes then we have a solution to this problem follow steps given below
- Go to system 32 in windows in your C: drive.
- Now remove files given below remove the exact these files
msvcp100.dll, msvcp120.dll, msvcp140.dll, msvcr100.dll, msvcr120.dll and vcruntime140.dll
- After removing these files “repair” the apple application support 32 bit and apple application support 64 bit by right click on them and then click the “repair” option.
- Now remove iTunes related software completely and then download iTunes windows 7 from iTunes download page and install it.