What is Norton error 8504, 104?
Norton error 8504 104 often encountered when malware or any other antivirus software prevents Norton service starting. Another common reason for this error is the Norton installation or file missing. To fix Norton error 8504 104, you need to uninstall and wipe your current Norton installation and complete it.
Re-install Also, make sure that any other antivirus / Internet security software is running on the system At the same time The best way to completely remove Norton from your computer is to do a three-step Norton uninstallation Process using the Norton Power Eraser Tool, which is free download and usage for any Norton client, Uninstall Norton from Windows and run Norton Removal Tool.
Norton error 8504 is an error that occurs when a particular product encounters some security issues or When the product is upgraded to a new version, the installation of the product fails. When this error occurs, then Users can read further and follow the steps listed below. If the problem still persists, users can be Contact support team for assistance.
- “Error 8504, 104” appears and crashes the active program window.
- When running a single program your PC often crashes with error 8504, 104.
- “Norton 360 Error 8504, 104” displayed.
- Windows runs sluggishly and gives a slow response to the mouse or keyboard input.
- Your computer “freeze” from time to time for a few seconds.
- These Norton error 8504 and 104 messages may appear during the program installation, while a software related to Symantec.
- Programs (for example Norton 360) are running, during Windows startup or shutdown, or even during installation
- Windows operating system Your 8504 104 error when and where to keep track is an important piece Information in troubleshooting.
Reasons for Error 8504, 104
Corrupted download or incomplete installation of the Norton 360 software Recently, corruption in Windows Registry from Norton 360-related software changes (installed or uninstalled) Virus or malware infection that has corrupted Windows system files or programs related to Norton 360 files. Another program maliciously or accidentally removed files related to Norton 360. Runtime errors such as “Error 8504, 104” may be due to various factors, so it is important that you
Troubles with each of the possible reasons to stop recurring.
How to fix Norton Error 8504 and 104?
Norton users must follow the steps given below to learn how to fix Norton Error 8504 104. The solution to solve this issue has b